McMillan Courtyard is an lovely shaded courtyard located adjacent to McMillan Hall on the Danforth Campus.
There is no charge for using this space.
Specific Space Guidelines
- Events hosted in this space must comply with the guidelines for all space rentals.
- Please reserve an inclement weather location and work with your event coordinator to create a secondary plan; last-minute revisions may not be possible without a plan already in place.
- No furniture is provided with this space; any necessary tables, chairs, etc. will need to be rented from a third party vendor.
- Inner-campus vehicular access to this space is not guaranteed.
Equipment and Audio-Visual Features
- No audio-visual equipment is provided with this space.
- Self-service rentals may be available via Harvey Media Center Media Rentals. It is advisable to request any necessary equipment as soon as possible and no less than 48 hours in advance. Equipment availability is not guaranteed.
- Please contact your event coordinator to discuss the use of nonuniversity AV companies in this space.
- All amplified sound must comply with the Washington University sound policies.