While setting up a room for an event, users of Event Management spaces must adhere to specific guidelines. Any space must be returned to their standard set once the event is complete.
All decorations must be approved, prior to the event, by the Event Management office. Please note restrictions to the use certain materials in reserved spaces:
- Nothing may be affixed to any wall, wood, furniture or painted surface by using putty, wire, tacks, staples, tape or any material that will harm the finish.
- All rehearsals and performances that require tape on the floor must use non-residue (blue painter’s) tape. All tape must be removed immediately after each reservation period. No tape may be left on the floor overnight. Clients will be billed for removal of any tape that remaining after their event.
- Helium balloons are not allowed in any space unless approved by an event coordinator one week prior to the event.
- Glitter or confetti of any kind is not allowed in any space.
- Open flames are not allowed in any space.