The I.E. Millstone Visitor Center is named in honor of I.E. Millstone (1927-1994), whose generosity, leadership and wisdom has enriched and strengthened Washington University in the form of scholarships, facilities, athletics and more.
Located at the South Entrance of the Danforth University Center, the Visitors Center is a great place to welcome your guests and is conveniently located by the south information desk and south elevator. This space can easily accommodate check-in for nametags and registration. The center often features art and exhibits by the WUSTL community, showcasing our eclectic and talented population.
Maximum Seating Capacity: Standard Set 15
There is no charge for using this space.
Specific Space Guidelines
- Events hosted in this space must comply with the guidelines.
- All furniture must stay within the Visitors Center.
- Clients may setup the room themselves using the standard furniture in the lounge before 5:00 p.m. They must return the room back to the standard set before they leave (diagram posted inside the room) or face WFF charges to reset the room. Any major sets will require WFF to set and tear down. Please speak with your Event Coordinator for further details.
- The Millstone Lounge is an open space for all to gather; therefore, any events or activities must be open to the entire Washington University community and individuals may not ask patrons to vacate the space in order to hold their event.
- Lounge Seating for 7
- Two round meeting tables with 4 seats
- Public-use computer