Goldberg Formal Lounge is located on the second floor of the Danforth University Center on the Danforth Campus.
|University-Administered Events||$100 per day — SU groups waived
Housekeeping fees may apply
|University-Affiliated Personal Events||$500 per day
Includes housekeeping fees
|Corporate/Community Events||$750 per day
Includes housekeeping fees
Space Options[column type=”1-3″ first=”first” ][lbimg largeurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Standard-Set-e1414090435453.jpg” smallurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Standard-Set-e1414090435453.jpg” ] [/lbimg] Standard Set: Lounge Seating for ~25 [/column][column type=”1-3″ ][lbimg largeurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Buffet-e1414090484692.jpg” smallurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Buffet-e1414090484692.jpg” ] [/lbimg] Maximum seating for a buffet dinner: 18 (with dinner served from the conference table) [/column][column type=”1-3″ ][lbimg largeurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Perimeter-Set-e1414090459651.jpg” smallurl=”https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Goldberg-Perimeter-Set-e1414090459651.jpg” ] [/lbimg] Maximum capacity for a standing event: Fire code = 75[/column]
Maximum seating for a lecture: 75. Please contact your event coordinator to discuss this set.
- Goldberg Formal Lounge is available for reservation after 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Weekend reservations (Saturday/Sunday) are available throughout the day and evening.
- Events hosted in this space must comply with the guidelines.
- This space is exclusive to Bon Appetit Catering. Please contact Bon Appetit directly to arrange for any food or beverage needs.
- This space is exclusive to WFF housekeeping services. Clients may not move the furniture.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Please contact your event coordinator to discuss the use of the piano.
- Lounge seating
- Conference table for six
- Steinway grand piano
Equipment and Audio-Visual Features
- Two wireless handheld microphones available
- One full-height microphone stand
- iPod/MP3 player connection
|Additional Equipment and Services||Cost|
|Panel Discussion Package – includes up to 8 tabletop microphones and required tech set up and tear down||$100|
|Small Projection Package
|Staffed by a technician||$30/hour|
|Staffed by a technician if scheduled within 2 weeks of the event||$40/hour|
It is advisable to request any necessary equipment as soon as possible and no less than 48 hours in advance. Equipment availability is not guaranteed. Please contact your event coordinator to discuss the use of nonuniversity AV companies in this space.