As the Danforth University Center’s connection to the main campus, the Edison Family Courtyard features a large seating area with umbrella-covered cedar furniture, stair-step benches and rocking chairs surrounding the fire pit.
- Events hosted in these spaces must comply with the guidelines for all space rentals.
- This space is exclusive to WFF housekeeping services. Clients may not move the furniture.
- Please reserve an Inclement Weather location and work with your event coordinator to create a secondary plan; last-minute revisions may not be possible without a plan already in place.
- 13 rocking chairs
- 6 rectangular tables with 12 benches
- 7 circular umbrella tables
- 3 rectangle umbrella tables
- 9 umbrellas (out seasonally)
- 46 chairs
Equipment and Audio-Visual Features
- No audio-visual equipment is provided with this space.
- Self-service rentals may be available via Harvey Media Center Media Rentals. It is advisable to request any necessary equipment as soon as possible and no less than 48 hours in advance. Equipment availability is not guaranteed.
- Please contact your event coordinator to discuss the use of nonuniversity AV companies in this space
- All amplified sound must comply with the Washington University sound policies.