Tables are available both inside and outside the Danforth University Center for university recognized student organizations and departments to promote their activities.
- Standard tabling hours are 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. A representative should be present at 11:00 AM to begin tabling. Tables not staffed by the requesting organization by 11:15 AM will forfeit the reservation and the table may be used by another group on a first come, first serve basis.
- No amplified sound may be used at the tables.
- Nothing may be adhered to any walls, floors or pillars at any time.
- If you are serving food, please note our food policy
- All food served in the Danforth University Center or at vendor tables must be pre-packaged, individually wrapped, or be provided by a contracted caterer. (This includes donuts, baked goods, etc.)
- No full meals can be provided by groups to the general campus population. In order for such an event to be considered, it must be submitted through Dining Services and be approved.
- Only room temperature and cold foods may be distributed. Unless contracted through a catering company, food requiring heat for cooking or warming may not be distributed.
- Dining Services reserves the right to halt food distribution if these guidelines are not being followed.
- Because of the popularity of tabling, each group may only table 5 days per month in the DUC.