In order to facilitate a fair and equitable space reservation process, Event Management only accepts space requests during certain time periods. Please note that any space request made outside of the specified timeframe will be cancelled and will need to be resubmitted.
Premier & Standard Spaces
- Recurring meetings may be reserved one semester in advance.
- On the first business day after Fall Break, student organizations, departments and offices can request recurring meetings for the upcoming Spring Semester.
- On the first business day after Spring Break, student organizations, departments and offices can request recurring meetings for the upcoming Fall semester and one time events for the upcoming calendar year.
- Weekday reservation requests for fall and spring semester events in pooled classrooms will not be accepted until two weeks after the first day of classes.
- Weekend reservation requests (after 4 p.m. on Friday-Sunday) for meetings or events located in pooled classrooms will be accepted on:
- Fall Semester – August 1
- Spring Semester – The first business day in January
- Weekday and weekend reservation requests for the summer will be accepted on May 1
- General body meetings and weekly meetings are reservable by semester.
- Recurring rehearsal reservations are limited to six hours per week in all DUC & Event Management spaces. Rehearsal time can be increased for groups with scheduled performances. To schedule increased recurring rehearsal time, please contact your event coordinator.
- Please note that rental fees are assessed for all reservations, including rehearsals, in locations were rental fees apply.
- Spaces are not available for reservation on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
- With the exception of weddings in Graham Chapel or events in the Danforth University Center, personal events for students, staff and faculty may only be requested during winter break and summer break.
- Log into https://reserve.wustl.edu/EmsWebApp//
- Click on “My Account”
- Select the event you want to cancel
- Click on the “X” next to the event
If you have questions or problems please contact your event coordinator.
- Faculty/Staff clients should contact Erin Mitchener at email@example.com
- Student groups should contact Brittany Panus at firstname.lastname@example.org
All events not cancelled will incur all appropriate charges (e.g., space rental, housekeeping, catering and audio visual)*
*All Student Union groups will be subject to cancellation fees reflective of the university administered prices.