Reserve-A-Space is a resource for Washington University in St. Louis students, staff and faculty to request events and spaces across most of the Danforth campus. reserveaspace.wustl.edu.
Reservation of the following spaces can be made through this service:
- Danforth University Center Spaces (including tables, banners, chalk walls)
- Holmes Lounge
- Umrath Lounge
- McMillan Café
- Mallinckrodt 100A
- Women’s Building Formal Lounge
- Residential Life Spaces (including College Hall, Village Spaces, and Loft Spaces)
- Pooled Classrooms for Non Academic Uses
- Engineering Reservable Spaces
- Performing Arts Department Spaces/Studios
- Steinberg Auditorium
- Pooled classrooms for non-academic use
- Outdoor spaces (Bowles Plaza, Edison Courtyard, Women’s Building Lawn)
- Graham Memorial Chapel
- Rettner Gallery
Register Your Student Group Today!
Make sure you can reserve a space by updating your organization page in the new Washington University Group Organizer or WUGO!
Only those registered as officers for student groups or those registered as a “Space Requester” will be able to reserve space for a student group. If you already have a group page on WUGO (formally Portfolio), make sure to update your page so that your officers and space requesters are registered. If you do not yet have a page for your group, you will need to create a page and provide a list of officers and others whom you would like to be able to request space. Fill out this simple form on WUGO.
Feel free to contact the Event Management Office at 314-935-5234 for additional information or contact the scheduling office connected with the spaces that you are interested in.
If you are a member of the surrounding WUSTL community but not faculty, staff or student, please use the Nonuniversity Event Request form to reserve a space on campus.