Danforth University Center & Event Management at Washington University in St. Louis strives to help you host great events on the Danforth Campus.
Space Reservation Timeline: In order to facilitate a fair and equitable space reservation process, the following timeline should be used when requesting space with our office. Please note that any space made outside of the requested timeframe will be cancelled, and will need to be resubmitted.
Premiere & Standard Spaces
- The first business day after Spring Break 2013, student organizations, departments and offices can request recurring meetings for Fall 2013 and one time annual events for 2013-2014.
- The first business day after Fall Break 2013, student organizations, departments and offices can request recurring meetings for Spring 2014.
- Recurring meetings are able to be reserved by semester only.
- Reservation requests for events in pooled classrooms for Fridays after 4pm, Saturdays, and Sundays will be accepted beginning August 1.
- Reservation requests for events in pooled classrooms during the week will be accepted two weeks prior to the start of classes, but will not be confirmed until two weeks after classes have begun.
Our staff members offer many years of experience and they are eager to provide a comprehensive event planning process. Our office is located in the Danforth University Center.
Danforth University Center & Event Management
Campus Box 1155
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
RESERVE-A-SPACE TRAINING SCHEDULE
All Trainings will be held in the Gregg Technology Classroom from 10 a.m.-Noon, to RSVP for a training, e-mail Leslie Heusted at email@example.com
Friday, April 26
To check event space availability go to reserve-a-space
Simply click on this icon to check availability, submit your space reservation, and maintain a record of your pending and confirmed requests. Your WUSTL Key is required.