Danforth University Center & Event Management at Washington University in St. Louis strives to help you host great events on the Danforth Campus.
Space Reservation Timeline: In order to facilitate a fair and equitable space reservation process, the following timeline should be used when requesting space with our office. Please note that any space made outside of the requested timeframe will be cancelled, and will need to be resubmitted.
Premier & Standard Spaces
- The first business day after Fall Break, student organizations, departments, and offices can request recurring meetings for the upcoming Spring Semester.
- The first business day after Spring Break, student organizations, departments, and offices can request recurring meeting for the upcoming Fall semester and one time events for the upcoming calendar year.
- Recurring meetings are able to reserved one semester in advance
- Requests for meetings or events located in pooled classrooms can be reserved for weekends (after 4 p.m. on Friday-Sunday) can be accepted according to the following schedule
- Fall Semester- Aug. 1
- Spring Semester- January 2
- Summer Semester-April 1
- Weekday Reservation requests for fall and spring semester events in pooled classrooms will not be accepted until two weeks after the first day of classes.
- Weekday reservation requests for the summer will be accepted on April 1 along with weekend requests.
Our staff members offer many years of experience and they are eager to provide a comprehensive event planning process. Our office is located in the Danforth University Center.
Danforth University Center & Event Management
Campus Box 1155
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
To check event space availability go to reserve-a-space
Simply click on this icon to check availability, submit your space reservation, and maintain a record of your pending and confirmed requests. Your WUSTL Key is required.